Another real job opportunity folks. Does this sound like you? Then go claim it!
Job Description: Digital Media Sales & Marketing
Previous work or extensive internship experience required. Experience must include working in new media department at music company with specific focus on collection, conversion and delivery of music to digital stores such as itunes.
- Knowledge of Filemaker Pro, Photoshop, Macromedia & Office suite a must, expertise in Excel a must.
- Must have knowledge and experience required to:
* Promote content managers at all major digital
retailers (ie: itunes, rhapsody, napster, medianet, snocap, emusic);
music websites; social networks & communities and radio sites (ie:
imeem, ilike, Pandora, lastfm, slacker, shoutcast, aol, yahoo)
bloggers, and Internet radio programmers to secure positioning for
* Must be tech savvy and able to spot online trends in order to forge relationships with upcoming music and trend related outlets.
* Ability to design and update artist and label websites.
* Ability to design banners in html and flash.
* Secure play and launch online press and promotional campaigns for releases.
* Increase on line exposure for artists and projects
* Compile comprehensive release information and marketing assets for every release including data needed for digital distribution: artist bio, press release, lyrics, ISRC codes, label copy, metadata, website/myspace links, artwork, photos etc.
* Create and update system for cataloguing of music library.
Additional duties to include delivery of content and metadata to mobile distributors, registering all releases with Soundscan, collecting and tracking of digital sales for delivery to royalty accounting department.
Send your CVs along with salary requirements to:
Tommy Boy Records